CRE Financing Simplified: Full Service Independent Mortgage Banking
Closing a commercial real estate loan is an extensive process. It requires excellent market knowledge, skillful underwriting, a comprehensive understanding of legal entities, leases, legal documents, escrow, title, insurance, and much more. It is important to hire a team that has in-depth experience in all aspects of the process.
The often-used approach of “spamming” out fancy finance offerings to place debt isn’t an effective approach. In today’s world, you should team with a platform of professionals who can work with their collective lender relationships to get deals done. Since January 1, 2022 Slatt Capital has delivered for their borrowers:
- Loans Closed: 466 totaling over $2.42B
- New Loans Under Application: 42 totaling $283M
- Total Loans in the Closing Process: 12 totaling $41M
What is a full-service, independent mortgage banking company?
Independent mortgage banking companies are generally regional, privately held mortgage companies that offer high-touchpoint service and compete in the market with publicly traded, national full-service mortgage companies and mortgage brokers alike.
Slatt Capital is a full-service, independent mortgage banking company with seven offices throughout California and a $5.2 billion servicing portfolio. We have a 52-year track record of integrity, excellence, and service – built on the foundation of borrower trust and long-term lender relationships.
Today, perhaps more than ever, the advantages of working with a “full-service, independent” mortgage banking company and leveraging the power of its platform could not be clearer:
- Proprietary relationships with lenders that cannot be accessed directly by borrowers or loan brokers.
- Access to an entire team including mortgage bankers, analysts, closers, marketers, and servicing specialists.
- A relationship-oriented approach enabling the overcoming of obstacles via strong links with 3rd-party lenders.
- Certainty of execution through accessing a diverse and trusted network of lender relationships.