Slatt Capital is your Full-service, Independent Mortgage Banking Company
Full-service, Independent Mortgage Banking Company
What does this mean?
Full-service independent mortgage banking companies are privately held mortgage banking companies that offer high touch point service and compete in the market with publicly traded national full-service mortgage companies and mortgage brokers alike.
Closing a commercial real estate loan is an extensive process. It requires excellent market knowledge, skillful underwriting, and a comprehensive understanding of legal entities, leases, legal documents, escrow, title, insurance, and much more. It is important to team up with a platform of professionals who can work with their collective lender relationships to get deals done. Slatt Capital has a 52+ year track record of integrity, excellence, and service – built on the foundation of borrower trust and developing those long-term lender relationships.
The following are a sample of the advantages of working with a “full-service, independent” mortgage banking company.
- Proprietary correspondent relationships with lenders that cannot be accessed directly by borrowers or loan brokers in addition to all open market lenders.
- Access to an entire team including mortgage bankers, analysts, closers, marketers, and servicing specialists.
- Certainty of execution through accessing a diverse and trusted network of lender relationships.
- Singularly focused on the finance side of the business with the depth of experience to properly structure loans.
- Ability to manage through obstacles due to their strong relationships with 3rd party vendors (appraisers, environmental companies, insurance providers, etc.).
- An understanding that the best loans are not always about the interest rate and fee.
- Mortgage bankers work closely with their proprietary lending relationships to develop new and modify existing loan programs to meet the demand of the marketplace.
- Focused on matching need with the appropriate capital.
- Integration and alignment of the servicing and production teams, providing trustworthy life-of-loan service.