As we continue through the business interruptions caused by COVID-19, the Slatt Capital team felt that it was important to point out the benefits of working with a relationship-based, “full-service, independent” mortgage banking company.
We are no longer in a market where “spamming” out fancy finance offerings works to place debt. In today’s world, you should team with a platform of professionals who can work with their collective lender relationships to get deals done. Over the past 30 days, Slatt Capital has delivered for their borrowers:
- Loans Closed: 23 totaling over $99M
- New Loans Under Application: 16 totaling $83M
- Total Loans Under Application or Closing Process: 69 totaling $336M
In addition, our servicing team, in concert with our mortgage bankers, has helped hundreds of borrowers navigate through this pandemic with advice on tenant relief requests and working with lenders in this time of stress.
What is a “full-service, independent” mortgage banking company?
Independent mortgage banking companies are generally regional, privately held mortgage companies that offer high-touchpoint service and compete in the market with publicly traded, national full-service mortgage companies and mortgage brokers alike.
Slatt Capital is a “full-service, independent” mortgage banking company with six offices throughout California and a $4.3 billion servicing portfolio. We have a 49-year track record of integrity, excellence, and service – built on the foundation of borrower trust and long-term lender relationships.
Today, perhaps more than ever, the advantages of working with a “full-service, independent” mortgage banking company and leveraging the power of its platform could not be clearer:
- Proprietary relationships with lenders that cannot be accessed directly by borrowers or loan brokers.
- Help in solving problems like those brought about by COVID-19 by working with lenders and borrowers.
- Access to an entire team including mortgage bankers, analysts, closers, marketers, and servicing specialists.
- A relationship-oriented approach enabling overcoming of obstacles via strong links with 3rd-party lenders.
- Certainty of execution through accessing a diverse and trusted network of lender relationships.