The Advantage: Full Service, Independent Mortgage Banking
Closing a commercial real estate loan is an extensive process. It requires excellent market knowledge, skillful underwriting, a comprehensive understanding of legal entities, leases, legal documents, escrow, title, insurance, and much more. It is important to hire a team that has in-depth experience in all aspects of the process.
We are no longer in a market where “spamming” out fancy finance offerings works to place debt. In today’s world, you should team with a platform of professionals who can work with their collective lender relationships to get deals done. Year-to-date, Slatt Capital has delivered for their borrowers:
- Loans Closed: 186 totaling over $1.14B
- New Loans Under Application: 53 totaling $270M
- Total Loans in the Closing Process: 27 totaling $144M
What is a “full-service, independent” mortgage banking company?
Independent mortgage banking companies are generally regional, privately held mortgage companies that offer high-touchpoint service and compete in the market with publicly traded, national full-service mortgage companies and mortgage brokers alike.
Slatt Capital is a “full-service, independent” mortgage banking company with seven offices throughout California and a $4.5 billion servicing portfolio. We have a 50-year track record of integrity, excellence, and service – built on the foundation of borrower trust and long-term lender relationships.
Today, perhaps more than ever, the advantages of working with a “full-service, independent” mortgage banking company and leveraging the power of its platform could not be clearer:
- Proprietary relationships with lenders that cannot be accessed directly by borrowers or loan brokers.
- Help in solving problems like those brought about by COVID-19 by working with lenders and borrowers.
- Access to an entire team including mortgage bankers, analysts, closers, marketers, and servicing specialists.
- A relationship-oriented approach enabling overcoming of obstacles via strong links with 3rd-party lenders.
- Certainty of execution through accessing a diverse and trusted network of lender relationships.